RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 30 apr 2024, 17:00

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Are there any known cases of Vigora 100 Mg causing priapism?
InläggPostat: lör 13 apr 2024, 12:23 
Priapism, a prolonged and often painful erection lasting more than four hours without sexual stimulation, is a rare but potentially serious side effect associated with medications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), including Vigora 100 mg, which contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient.

While priapism is uncommon with the use of sildenafil citrate medications like Vigora 100 mg, there have been rare reports of priapism occurring in individuals taking these medications. Priapism is more commonly associated with higher doses of sildenafil citrate, misuse or overuse of the medication, or pre-existing risk factors such as certain medical conditions or anatomical abnormalities of the penis.

It's important to note that priapism is considered a medical emergency and requires prompt medical attention to prevent long-term complications such as erectile tissue damage and permanent erectile dysfunction. If you experience a prolonged erection lasting more than four hours while taking Vigora 100mg or any other medication for ED, seek medical attention immediately.

To reduce the risk of priapism and other potential side effects, it's essential to use medications like Vigora 100 mg as directed by your healthcare provider. Follow the prescribed dosage instructions, avoid combining sildenafil citrate with other medications that may increase the risk of priapism (such as certain antidepressants or antipsychotics), and seek medical advice if you have concerns about your treatment.

Overall, while priapism is a rare side effect of Vigora 100 mg and other sildenafil citrate medications, it's essential to be aware of the symptoms and seek medical attention if necessary. By using these medications responsibly and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, the risk of priapism and other potential side effects can be minimized.

Rapportera detta inlägg

Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]