RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: lör 18 maj 2024, 20:01

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Can Fildena CT 50 Mg be taken with antifungal meds?
InläggPostat: lör 04 maj 2024, 13:30 

Fildena CT 50 mg contains sildenafil citrate, a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It's essential to exercise caution when taking Fildena CT 50mg with antifungal medications due to the potential for drug interactions.

Antifungal medications, particularly azole antifungals such as fluconazole, itraconazole, and ketoconazole, can inhibit the activity of enzymes in the liver that metabolize sildenafil citrate. This can result in increased blood levels of sildenafil, potentially leading to an increased risk of side effects such as headache, flushing, dizziness, and changes in vision.

If you are taking antifungal medications, especially azole antifungals, it's crucial to inform your healthcare provider before starting Fildena CT 50 mg or any medication containing sildenafil citrate. Your healthcare provider can assess the potential for drug interactions and adjust your dosage if necessary. They may recommend monitoring for side effects or choosing an alternative treatment for ED if the risk of interactions is deemed too high.

Overall, it's important to follow your healthcare provider's guidance and inform them of all medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and supplements, to ensure safe and effective treatment.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]